The Ford Extended Service Plan
The Ford Extended Service Plan, also known as “ESP”, covers the parts and labour on most vehicle components for up to 7 years of 200,000kms (whichever comes first).
- PowertrainCare – the foundation of all coverage plans with 29 covered components
- BaseCare – the next step in coverage with 84 covered components
- ExtraCare – provides additional coverage from BaseCare with 113 covered components
- PremiumCare – top-of-the-line coverage with 500+ covered components
Every Extended Service Plan also provides the following benefits:
- Ability to receive service at any Ford and Lincoln dealer within Canada and the United States
- Is 100% backed by the Ford Motor Company of Canada, LTD.
- Access to genuine Ford parts and service
- Access to 24-Hour Roadside Assistance – 1-800-665-2006
- First Day Rental Car Benefits
- Peace-of-Mind Protection
- Access to easy financing (may be included in your finance contract)
The Ford Maintenance Protection Plan
Also known as “FMPP”, the Ford Maintenance Protection Plan allows you to easily maintain your vehicle according to Ford’s scheduled maintenance requirements. FMPP covers all scheduled maintenance items as outlined in your Owner’s Guide. This coverage protects you against normal wear or defects on 8 common wear items:
- Brake pads
- Brake linings
- Brake rotors
- Wiper blades
- Engine belts
- Engine hoses
- Engine clamps
- Hose seals
The FMPP typically begins at the purchase of the vehicle. They also may be purchased on Ford vehicles that are 12 months or 20,000kms from the warranty start date.
Contact Us for More Info
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your warranty, feel free to contact us anytime! Our team of friendly customer representatives will be more than happy to walk you through the details of your warranty.