Trust the Experts at Marigold Ford Collision Centre
Unfortunately accidents are often part of life here in the Durham region, which is why the Marigold Ford Collision Centre is always on hand to set things straight again! We follow a “fix it right the first time” policy to ensure that all your repairs are completed quickly and efficiently so you can get back on the road again as soon as possible.
You can trust our team of factory-trained technicians to repair your car, truck, or SUV using genuine Ford parts (upon approval) and tools. We are one of the few collision centres that have access to Ford’s manufacturer specifications, so we can return your vehicle back showroom quality. When you get your vehicle back it will be like it was never in a collision!
Our goal is your 100% satisfaction, so whether your vehicle has been in a simple parking accident or a major collision, we have the tools, training, and techniques necessary to make your Ford look and feel like new again!
In the Event of a Collision
First, if your vehicle is not drivable, call Diamond Towing at 905-686-5555 for 24-hour towing services. As long as you are insured, our Collision Centre will reimburse your towing costs. Second, insist that your vehicle be towed to Marigold Ford’s on-site collision centre at 1120 Dundas Street East, Whitby, ON, L1N 5V3. Call us at 905-668-5893 for more information!
We Work with All Makes and Models
Have you been in a collision but don’t drive a Ford vehicle? Not a problem! We work with all makes and models of vehicle to ensure that everyone has access to fast, affordable collision repair. Contact Us today to learn more about how our collision centre can make your Toyota, Chevrolet, RAM, or other off-brand vehicle look like new again.
Know Your Rights
Despite what your insurance adjuster may claim, it is your right to have your vehicle repaired at any collision centre of your choosing! As stated by the Ontario Auto Insurance Consumer’s Bill of Rights, Section 13, you can choose Marigold Ford Collision Centre for all your collision repairs — so let us make your vehicle look and feel like new again.
What To Do If You’re In A Collision
If you find yourself involved in a collision, here’s what you need to do:
- First ensure the safety of all occupants. Immediately call 911 if anyone is injured!
- If the vehicles are drivable, move them to a safe location out of the flow of traffic.
- Be sure not to sign anything for anyone other than the police!
- If the damages to all vehicles exceed $2,000, the incident must be reported to the police at a Collision Reporting Centre within 24 hours. Call 1-888-310-1122 to be connected to the nearest police station.
- While waiting, please fill out a collision data form. Note that it is the law for the other driver(s) must show their vehicle registration, driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
- Once you have all this information, drive or tow your vehicle to the nearest collision reporting centre.
- Emergency (injuries to yourself or others) = 911
- OPP = 1-888-310-1122
- OPP on a cellphone = *OPP (*677)
- Durham Regional Police = 1-888-579-1520
- York Regional Police = 1-866-876-5423
- Toronto Regional Police = 416-808-2222
- Marigold Ford Collision Centre = 905-668-5893
- Roadside Assistance = 1-800-665-2006